Our company at a glance
We are a consultancy which outsources Finance Directors specialising in part-time contracts for small- and medium-sized enterprises.
WrightCFO began its life in November 2014 with only one Finance Director. Then in 2015 we won the Highly Commended Best New Start-up Award from Richmond Chamber of Commerce. Fast forward to 2019 and we have expanded into a full consultancy, with several professional financial consultants. In fact all our FDs and CFOs are 100% fully qualified accountants.
Key services and commercial skills
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Strategy review
- Cashflow design and management
- Year end
- Financial statements
- Financial reporting and budgeting
- HR Planning
- Accounting software rollout
- Hiring and developing finance personnel and teams
- Managing and motivating finance and operations teams
- Stakeholder management
- Acting Company Secretary
- Business and strategic planning and the designing of incentive plans
- Negotiating client contracts
- Negotiating out of court settlements
- Client profitability & turnover analysis
- Identify and implement cost efficiencies
- Design and implement company procedures and house rules.
- Raising Finance
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Exit Strategy
- Company valuation
- Startup Support
- Offsite Bookkeeping with Xero
Benefits of outsourced part-time FD
- More bang for your buck: An outsourced, part-time Financial Director is a cost-effective way to get board-level financial and strategic advice for your business. There are no hidden extras, you just pay for the days you need.
- Allows you to do what you do best: With a CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified Finance Director as part of your team, you can concentrate on your core competencies and drive your business forward.
- Enable better and more informed decision making: Our financial insight and strategic expertise will give you confidence to make informed business decisions.
- Enhance relationships: Let the FD do the negotiating for you and strengthen relationships with stakeholders such as your bank manager, auditors, insurance brokers and lawyers.
- Flexibility: A personal, flexible service and negotiable fee.