Tom is a fellow of the Association of Certified Accountants with over 30 year’s experience across the financial services intermediary market. As a member of several executive boards and a commercial finance director, Tom has for many years advised directors and stakeholders on strategy and financial direction.
Tom excels at both the preparation and implementation of strategic business plans incorporating budgets, forecasts and cash flows. He is comfortable getting into the detail.
Tom’s key strengths include:
- Strategy development
- Financial and regulatory reporting
- Budgetary planning and forecasting
- Evaluation of potential acquisitions
- Management of business risks
- Liaising with auditors, lawyers and bankers
- Restructuring share capital in times of change and also key personnel rewards