A qualified CIMA management accountant with experience across manufacturing, engineering, technology, logistics and digital business services industries.
Siân is an experienced CFO with a track record for embedding robust financial governance across organisations to protect cash flow and profitability.
She specialises in turnaround and rescue situations, quickly identifying which steps to take to stabilise and then develop plans to move forward.
Sian’s key strengths include:
- Assembling and managing international finance teams
- Leading major capital appraisals and performing commercial feasibility analysis for M&A activity
- Building strategies for sustainable profitable growth
- Embedding financial ownership to drive budgetary performance
- Leading cost rationalisation programs to drive profitability