Paul is a qualified CIMA management accountant and also has an MBA. He has 25 years’ experience across multiple industries including media, technology, agency and creative industries, as well as hospitality and wholesale.
He focusses on providing broad financial, commercial and strategic CFO leadership to owner-managed SME businesses.
Paul’s key strengths include:
- CFO leadership, corporate strategy, commercial law, external liaison and negotiation.
- Existing FD/FC/FM guidance, counsel, support and skills development.
- Financial management, accounting and back office process improvement, and control.
- Forecasting, costing, pricing, reporting, transacting, treasury and working capital.
- Complex commercial evaluation and financial modelling.
- M&A, restructure, business unit divestment/investment.
- Protecting, enhancing and optimizing shareholder interests toward exit/retirement/succession.