A qualified CIMA management accountant with 20 years’ experience across media, licensing, advertising and entertainment industries.
Olivia specialises in working with SMEs, with revenues between £1M and £20M. Her services provide management with the necessary financial insight they need to help them manage their businesses better. As a part-time Finance Director, she is able to give her portfolio of clients the financial assistance and the business partnership at a senior level which they require, but without the commitment of hiring a full time employee.
Olivia’s key strengths include:
- Providing an in-depth review of accounts and completion of any historic arrears
- Developing financial procedures and processes to support the business
- Robust financial reporting and budgeting
- Client profitability analysis
- Efficiencies and improving profit margin
- Providing financial insight to enable growth
- Cashflow design and introduction of working capital management
- Ability to translate financials for non financial staff to understand
- Hiring, developing finance team
- Mentoring and coaching