Debbie is a successful entrepreneur in the advertising and creative industry, with over twenty years’ experience as FD, COO and MD for her agency Other. She now helps businesses to grow, having recently set up the finance and administration systems for a fast-paced digital marketing start-up in the city and is acting as NED to businesses in the media industry.
With a degree in Business and Finance, Debbie started training as a Chartered Accountant after graduating but took a career break to start her family and retrained to work as a teacher of Maths, Business Studies and Accountancy for several years before co-founding her business in 1996.
Debbie’s key strengths are:
• Sound understanding of financial systems and company compliance
• Delivering relevant information to senior executives to support decision-making
• An ability and enthusiasm for solving business problems
• Networking and presentation skills with a proven record in new business
• Planning and strategy for business growth
Debbie is a long-term member of the IoD, FSB and IDM and was on the FD Advisory Panel for Winmark at the London Chamber of Commerce. She was also a judge in the International Women in Business Stevie Awards in 2014 and 2015.