Our Company at a glance
An outsourced Finance Director consultancy specialising in part-time contracts for SMEs.
WrightCFO began its life in November 2014 with only one Finance Director. In 2015 we won the Highly Commended Best New Start-up Award from Richmond Chamber of Commerce. Today it has expanded into a full consultancy, with several professional financial consultants. All our FDs and CFOs are 100% fully qualified accountants.
Key Services & Commercial skills
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Strategy review
- Cashflow design & management
- Year end
- Financial statements
- Financial reporting & budgeting
- HR Planning
- Accounting software rollout
- Hiring & developing finance personnel and teams
- Managing & motivating finance and operations teams
- Stakeholder management
- Acting Company Secretary
- Business & strategic planning and the designing of incentive plans
- Negotiating client contracts
- Negotiating out of court settlements
- Client profitability & turnover analysis
- Identify & implement cost efficiencies
- design & implement company procedures and house rules.
- Raising Finance
- Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- Exit Strategy
- Company valuation
- Startup Support
- Offsite Bookkeeping with Xero
Benefits of outsourced part-time FD
- More bang for your buck: An outsourced, part-time FD is a cost effective way to get board level financial and strategic advice for your business. There are no hidden extras, you just pay for the days you need.
- Allows you to do what you do best: With a CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified Finance Director as part of your team, you can concentrate on your core competencies and drive your business forward.
- Enable better & more informed decision making: Our financial insight and strategic expertise will give you confidence to make informed business decisions.
- Enhance relationships: Let the FD do the negotiating for you and strengthen relationships with stakeholders such as your bank manager, auditors, insurance brokers and lawyers.
- Flexibility: A personal, flexible service and negotiable fee.